Established in 2016, EDGE is the youth wing of ACE. After a hiatus of 1.5 years, EDGE is back, bigger and better. EDGE is a community that aims to support, develop, and empower youth entrepreneurs in Singapore.
EDGE does not have a formal mentoring programme. If you’re a seed stage youth founder and would like to be connected to one of our mentors, please reach out to us at [email protected] To ensure a meaningful session, you will need to identify key issues or questions before we facilitate the connection. Thank you.
We are building our pool of mentors. If you’re interested to be a mentor, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Categories and definitions:
1) Junior VC (Analyst or associate level in a VC or less than five years VC experience)
2) Senior VC (Partner level in a VC firm or more than five years VC experience)
3) Rising Founder (Have raised at least a Series A round or generated annual revenues of $5m)
4) Established Founder (Have exited a company or generated annual revenues of more than $10m)
5) Startup Executive (C level in a Series A or beyond startup)
6) SME Executive (C-1 level or at least ten years of experience in a company with annual revenues of less than $100m)
7) Corporate Executive (More than 5 years corporate experience in a company with annual revenues of more than $100m)
8) Senior Corporate Executive (C-1 level in a company with annual revenues of more than $100m)
9) Young Professional (Have less than 5 years of experience in one of the following professional fields – architects, accountants, engineers, doctors and lawyers)
10) Mid Level Professional (Have at least 5 but less than 10 years of experience in a professional field)
11) Senior Professional (More than 10 years of experience in a professional field)
12) Domain Expert (Have at least 5 years in a particular domain, such as marketing, comms, etc)
13) Technical Expert (Have at least 10 years of experience in a technical field, such as IT, blockchain, etc)
14) Scientific Expert (Have a PhD in a scientific field)
National Youth Entrepreneurship Awards
The National Youth Entrepreneurship Awards (NYEA) is a national award that celebrates the achievements of outstanding individuals who have displayed entrepreneurial qualities and recognise their contributions to the startup ecosystem.
Join the community
If you’re a youth entrepreneur, either Singaporean or based in Singapore, and would like to be part of this community (we’re on Slack now), please join using the link below.