To support youth entrepreneurs in their journey, EDGE has collated a list of useful resources for young founder. This site is best viewed on a desktop.
If you have a resource to add, please email us at [email protected] We thank you in advance for your contribution. Do note that all submissions are subjected to review and approval.
Founders, help us help you! Reach out to us via email at [email protected] if there are other resources that you think should be included or if you have any questions that you think we can help with.
*The listing is an endorsement or recommendation by EDGE. Please carry out your due diligence when engaging the initiatives and programmes listed.
For those new to the startup ecosystem
1) Startup Communities by Brad Feld – (summary)
2) The Organic Entrepreneur Economy by Seth Meinzen, & Steve Meinzen –
3) Startup Guide Singapore by Startup Guide –
4) The Founder’s Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup by Noam Wasserman
5) Will It Fly? How to Know if Your New Business Idea Has Wings … Before You Take the Leap by Thomas K. McKnight
6) Rich Dad’s Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know about Building a Million-Dollar Business
by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Free Online Courses?
Beyond Silicon Valley: Growing Entrepreneurship in Transitioning Economies on Coursera – roles of different actors in a startup ecosystem/ how entrepreneurs engaged with resources made available to them through various programs and intermediary organizations
1) Harvard Business Review
2) Entrepreneur (Asia Pacific)
how do I find an IT expert and a Designer to join my team?
What are some good platforms to get on to get more involved in the local scene.
For Angel Investors
How angels evaluate their opportunities – https://medium.com/@maartenhemmes/how-angels-evaluate-their-opportunities-e8d4e79ad72e